The Cranbury Museum
Originally built in 1834 by Dr. Garret P. Voorhees, with additional rooms added from 1850 to 1862 by the Isaac Snedeker Family. The Historical Society acquired the house in May, 1972 and volunteers transformed it in six months from a simple house into a museum.
The many original architectural elements, (including window sashes with early glass, wide pine floor boards, original paint), its collections of 18th and 19th century furnishings, Indian artifacts, and local memorabilia, radiate a sense of Cranbury past.
4 Park Place East
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Open Sundays 1:00PM to 4:00PM, or by Appointment
Please check the News Page for special opening and closing days.
Map and Directions